David Gray Announces White Ladder 20th Anniversary Tour: How To Get Tickets For His O2 Show In London | London Evening Standard
avid Gray has announced a tour of the arenas to mark the 20th anniversary of his multi-million-selling album White Ladder.
The musician, who is expected to reissue the album to celebrate the occasion, will perform a series of UK and European dates in March and April next year.
It will include a concert at the O2 in London on March 26.
Gray will play the entire record at each of the concerts, alongside a selection of other hits. He will also be joined by members of his original band, using the same equipment heard on the album.
“It’s an album that came out of nowhere to steal the hearts of millions of people around the world, completely transforming my life in the process,” Gray said.
“20 years later, it feels like White Ladder is just as alive to people today as it was then.”
The re-released album – which will be pressed on vinyl for the first time – will feature remastered versions of the original tracklist, as well as previously unreleased rarities, B-sides and demos. It will be released on February 14, 2020.
How to Get David Gray White Ladder Anniversary Tour Tickets
Tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. on Friday, October 11.
Fans can access a presale – starting Wednesday, October 9 – by ordering products from the remastered collection. Visit davidgray.com for more details.
David Gray White Ladder Anniversary Tour 2020 Dates
- March 20 – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- March 21 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- March 22 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- March 24 – International Center, Bournemouth
- March 26 – The O2, London
- March 27 – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- March 28 – Resorts World Arena, Birmingha,
- March 31 – The SSE Arena, Belfast
- April 2 – 3 Arena, Dublin
- April 7 – Lotto Arena, Antwerp
- April 8 – AFAS Live, Amsterdam
- April 9 – Palladium, Cologne